General

1. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add the option to mark if predictions came true with no time limit. readers make predictions for months to come and its impossible to update

add the option to mark if predictions came true with no time limit. readers make predictions for months to come and its impossible to update due to the limited time of review update.. and its the actual accuracy..

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make advisors be in charge of message box

Lots of times we are unable to clarify something’s to clients as the message box gets expired, other times clients abuse the message box by keep sending messages. Advisors should be able to close the message box or atleast the message box should be limited to two message max and then close up on its own.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reject incoming client.

Hi, I have been receiving requests from clients who have clearly not read my descriptions of my services, and go ahead and make an order and are not pleased with my response, because of their neglect to read what I offer.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Private message with other users

Allow us to message other users. Perhaps there could be an inbox saying another user requests to message you accept or not accept. After reading some of these reviews, sometimes I want to reach out to some of these people and ask them how their readings and predictions went. We could also refer other readers.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. App is on for hours and no bookings

Hi,

I love Purple Ocean and I rely on it for my income.
    I have great reviews and have read for thousands.
    I love my clients.
    In the past few weeks I notice there are more and more advisors joining Purple Ocean and less work coming my way.
    Could PO accepting more and more readers to join the platform be diluting current readers work?
    Anyone else experiencing this?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Messaging Advisors

Dear Purple Ocean,

I understand that users are unable to message readers on here but it would truly be nice if we were able to do so. It is extremely hard to connect with a psychic and once you do, you don’t want that connection to go.
    Recently tonight, I saw that a reader who’s been a big help for me was on taking 24 hour readings. I put in my funds and in less than a minute, I was unable to proceed because the system had locked me out due to other orders coming in. If we were able…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Limit the amount of Times a client can ask a follow up in messages after sending reply

Many people ask more in the messages after we send the 3 minute reading / reply. In one this week I had 141 back and forth in answer to 3 3 minute sale readings. If we ignore these we often get negative feedback. I always reply so as to keep negative to a minimum. If the system limited the number of times a client can message back I am sure it would help us. Sometimes you are answering for a full 24 hours after the original $5 order.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NO BONUS LIMIT

This should be the readers’ choice how much they want to give as a bonus. Not purple Ocean limiting the client. The client may be very appreciative for the help they were given amd want to hive a generous bonus. This was my situation today. My reader helped me significantly and I could only tip her $10. That’s not fair.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Limit the comments

As many clients abuse the system by buying very short readings and relying on the advisor to answer endless questions in the comments which could take us a lot of time unpaid, then the ability to comment should be proportional to the money spent on the reading. As an advisor I feel I have to engage as usually the clients retaliate with a bad review. Comments should be closed once the reading is done and with a max of time to comment proportional to the money they spend.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suspend a Reader

Script readers , use the same script for many people, fake readers, readers don’t take the clients serious , reading outside or next to other people talking.... Those readers should get a warning and suspension. And if they continue, they should be kicked out from PO.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a nuetral option when rating the advisors

Some readings aren’t bad just not a solid connection

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Complain

This is a complain ! 1: you can’t transfer funds between purple ocean and purple garden, saying because these are two different apps! But you can see the readers online status in both apps the same time ! It is super confusing ! As a customer, I can be either on purple garden or purple ocean , I can’t view two apps the same time , talking to no accurate reader is just wasted of money , but setting up notifications with favorite reader is just useless ! Coz by the time u got the notifications, and get on the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 24hr delivery

I’ve been on PO for a few years, it never fails as soon as I find a reader I connect with they become more, and more popular, and stop doing 24hr.. What’s the point of having that as a service option if the readers can disregard once their demand is higher? It’s unfair to the loyal clients who began with them on their journey. It makes me want to delete my profile all together, they should maintain the offerings on the site.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. advisors should maintain the 24hr,and 1hr delivery as it's meant to be part of the services offered here

We all can't afford the lives, and videos going at $9.99/min, it's really expensive to convert our currency to dollar and many others can agree with that.. Eg in Zambia $1=k19 so it's really really expensive. So we'd really love if advisors that choose to remove that option to consider it. Atleast they can put a limit of orders to accept in a day, so that we all can atleast benefit and seek the help we need.. Thankyou

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FAVORITES LIST

Please stop automatically adding advisors to my favorites list! This list should be my choices that I curate not PO. I now have such a massive list with advisors I’ve never even used that I cannot find the ones I do love.

It’s also very time consuming to remove all the ones I do not want on there. You should make it easier to deselect more than one at a tome to remove them from the list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Free credit

I’ve been spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars for readings and it would be nice to get a free reading every now and then. Just for you to show your appreciation too! Especially when a lot of money I’ve spent on these readings that has come out as inaccurate. Just a thought..

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base