General

1. Reduce the free tryout to three minutes. Not five. To be fair

So that we're not giving them a really indepth reading which massively reduces the chance of them buying from us.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We should be able to decline a client

We should be able to decline clients if after seeing or reading their details for a video. I can immediately tell that no matter what answer I give them they are still going to be angry at life and you leave me a bad review. There should be an accept or decline button, and on Purple Ocean and they can send the client something like “reader is unavailable at this time please choose another reader“.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. allow advisors to search clients so we can see patterns with chronic negative reviews, negative attitudes, trolls ect.

every advisor should have the option if they want to read for a client or not. These decisions would be much easier if we didn't have to spend hours scrolling through other advisors reviews to see who the problem clients are. Clients should also have to write a short bio for themselves. As advisors we can read between the lines and see if we can even help or not... we could identify unhealthy obsessions, but most of all it would cut down on the hours of reading reviews and seeing the same people leaving the same negative reviews for everyone.…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Faster payment

I feel is that purple ocean should make away instead of having to wait till weeks to get paid to get paid at least within 48 hours instead of two weeks because sometimes it’s very hard so wait the two weeks and some of us use this as our only source of income And other times when you miss a day or have a sick day and you’re unable to to be available on Purple Ocean to give readings it messes up the whole entire payout time so you have money clearing faster and money clearing later it’s very complicated…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NO BONUS LIMIT

This should be the readers’ choice how much they want to give as a bonus. Not purple Ocean limiting the client. The client may be very appreciative for the help they were given amd want to hive a generous bonus. This was my situation today. My reader helped me significantly and I could only tip her $10. That’s not fair.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make advisors be in charge of message box

Lots of times we are unable to clarify something’s to clients as the message box gets expired, other times clients abuse the message box by keep sending messages. Advisors should be able to close the message box or atleast the message box should be limited to two message max and then close up on its own.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Eliminate option for leaving negative reviews

Eliminate option for leaving negative reviews. Of course it is an opinion. I have had a few come back apologizing realizing I was right in helping them. When they are going through changes some only want to hear what they want to hear. I come from integrity. I believe if you have nothing positive to say then just say thank you. We put a lot of energy in helping others. We deserve love and respect.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Limit the amount of Times a client can ask a follow up in messages after sending reply

Many people ask more in the messages after we send the 3 minute reading / reply. In one this week I had 141 back and forth in answer to 3 3 minute sale readings. If we ignore these we often get negative feedback. I always reply so as to keep negative to a minimum. If the system limited the number of times a client can message back I am sure it would help us. Sometimes you are answering for a full 24 hours after the original $5 order.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bonus/Tip

Tip/bonus should not have a deducted fee as the same amount as a read.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice if we can as advisor be able to offer a bonus reading to repeat clients as a thank you.

It is different if a bonus comes from an advisor as a thank you, like a 1 question reading, it builds up repeat clientele, as we all know some people will take advantage so it can be limited to 1 per client every 6 months or something and 2 per client for the ones that pay monthly membership. I think we can all afford a min of our time to please a client that spends money and I'm sure it will also generate more positive reviews than negative.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have an option for email readings

I think email readings would be a great addition to services offered. We could deliver the readings within 24 hours, and have them be a certain minimum length. If actual emails would be too hard, it could be a variation on chat, so it's not live, but still a longer written reading .

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Changing review

Clients shouldn’t be allowed to change the review so many times within the two week duration. I’ve had so many clients manipulate the rating system

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reject incoming client.

Hi, I have been receiving requests from clients who have clearly not read my descriptions of my services, and go ahead and make an order and are not pleased with my response, because of their neglect to read what I offer.

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add the option to mark if predictions came true with no time limit. readers make predictions for months to come and its impossible to update

add the option to mark if predictions came true with no time limit. readers make predictions for months to come and its impossible to update due to the limited time of review update.. and its the actual accuracy..

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base