General

1. Free credit

I’ve been spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars for readings and it would be nice to get a free reading every now and then. Just for you to show your appreciation too! Especially when a lot of money I’ve spent on these readings that has come out as inaccurate. Just a thought..

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Private message with other users

Allow us to message other users. Perhaps there could be an inbox saying another user requests to message you accept or not accept. After reading some of these reviews, sometimes I want to reach out to some of these people and ask them how their readings and predictions went. We could also refer other readers.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Messaging Advisors

Dear Purple Ocean,

I understand that users are unable to message readers on here but it would truly be nice if we were able to do so. It is extremely hard to connect with a psychic and once you do, you don’t want that connection to go.
    Recently tonight, I saw that a reader who’s been a big help for me was on taking 24 hour readings. I put in my funds and in less than a minute, I was unable to proceed because the system had locked me out due to other orders coming in. If we were able…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. advisors should maintain the 24hr,and 1hr delivery as it's meant to be part of the services offered here

We all can't afford the lives, and videos going at $9.99/min, it's really expensive to convert our currency to dollar and many others can agree with that.. Eg in Zambia $1=k19 so it's really really expensive. So we'd really love if advisors that choose to remove that option to consider it. Atleast they can put a limit of orders to accept in a day, so that we all can atleast benefit and seek the help we need.. Thankyou

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 24hr delivery

I’ve been on PO for a few years, it never fails as soon as I find a reader I connect with they become more, and more popular, and stop doing 24hr.. What’s the point of having that as a service option if the readers can disregard once their demand is higher? It’s unfair to the loyal clients who began with them on their journey. It makes me want to delete my profile all together, they should maintain the offerings on the site.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Queue system

I think PO/PG needs a queue system. Some of us have very specific advisors we go and we only go to them. With that they are very hard to get ahold of. A queue system would be beneficial so we know we will be able to get ahold of them. Even can be cut off at a certain amount. This way we don’t have to constantly refresh their page until we are blue in the face.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Transparency on Accuracy Votes

The accuracy category is fairly new and difficult to fully understand because it is shrouded in mystery!

Even Purple Ocean support staff admit they do not know the algorithm nor do they have any way of knowing who voted and at what percentage or if people who have had cancelled or refunded sessions can vote anyways.

May we please have transparency on who has voted and at what percentage?

Knowing this we can only ask clients who have not voted, instead of repeatedly asking the same people. We can also see if people voted a low percentage by mistake, that…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Agreeing with other reviews

It would be great to be able to agree with other reviews that depict your point of view also! That option would be amazing!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Per-Minute readings should be at least 10 minutes

Everyone takes advantage of the system. They buy 3 or 4 minutes, end the call/chat, then try to get more info in the messages afterward.

There should be some kind of minimum, like 10 minutes, or messaging should be disabled/reworked.

We’re forced to oblige people in messages because we don’t want to get a negative review if we don’t.

How does everyone else feel?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reviews of clients

We should be able to rate clients, even if it isn’t shown publicly. Some are verbally abusive and there is little to no recourse for being treated that way, here. We should at least be able to let admins know in an official way when someone is insulting, crude, or disrespectful. We should also be able to respond to bad reviews on our page.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create a nuetral option when rating the advisors

Some readings aren’t bad just not a solid connection

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More questions per order and extra minutes per order

Instead of the allotted time of 3 lousy mins that most of the time is not enough time that the readers can answer the questions more details, why not make it at least 10mins? Go figure clients are paying the services, don’t y’all think we deserve more time for the readers to answer the questions?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring notification sounds in the chat box for more efficiency and ongoing ringing when a client calls in

Please bring notification sounds in the chat box for more efficiency and ongoing ringing when a client calls in

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Getting paid faster

Bitwine and Purple ocean are sister apps right? Well they should definitely work together, as a team to create and generate a faster system for advisors to get paid faster, Like within 10 to 20 minutes after a Reading like bitwine Allows you to, I think it would make Most peoples Lives easier only because You can literally make fast cash straight through your phone unlike with bitwine you need a computer...

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Watch live video calls back

Just as we are able to listen to a live call, after the reading is finished. It would be great if we could watch back the live video calls! I don’t know about anyone else but I forget what was said after, and there’s no way of watching it over to refresh your memory. Any way this could be incorporated??

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would be great if you would allow the app to go from portrait to landscape since I use an iPad and have it in a case. Would allow the app to

Would be great if you would allow the app to go from portrait to landscape since I use an iPad and have it in a case. Would allow the app to Sit better

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please Enlarge and darken font size

Please Enlarge and darken font size

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cx my order because it was 5 days and I hadn't heard anything back. it said If I cx it I would get my $ back. I didn't however. sincerely

I cx my order because it was going on 5 days and I still hadn't heard anything back from advisor. I didn't get my $ back tho like it stated I would and I also gave her bonus $.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More features

I want more features on this app like discounted readings or like more promo codes because sometimes its hard to actually get freebie readings as a good customer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories