General

1. Queue system

I think PO/PG needs a queue system. Some of us have very specific advisors we go and we only go to them. With that they are very hard to get ahold of. A queue system would be beneficial so we know we will be able to get ahold of them. Even can be cut off at a certain amount. This way we don’t have to constantly refresh their page until we are blue in the face.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WE NEED MORE BUTTONS

During the winter solstice sale. I went available for LIVE TEXT, AND RUSH. I instantly got a LIVE TEXT Chat, it was a 15 min session. During those 15 min MY QUE WAS FULL! as the orders were coming back to back. So I cleared all my que after. Then I LOG BACK ON ( LIVE AND RUSH ) SAME THING AGAIN! Que FULL INSTANTLY. except it was only a 10 min text session. It took me hours to clear all over again!!!! HOW IS THIS BAD? Well What am I saying is. ( DURING A LIVE CHAT SESSION WE…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pause Button or HOLD

It can be pretty hard to be on chat and rush orders, specially when you have a high call volume and you get video in the middle of chat. It makes it very hard to focus because the time is ticking. That’s Actually why i stopped doing rush hour delivery. So I think that there should be “hold” button. Or “pause” in order to turn off rush hour. And or to navigate through notes... of course with a time limit. Like 60 seconds or 90 seconds . Even simply options in the chat “notes” button “turn off one hour”. It’ll…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rush mode and live sessions

I think it would be a great feature if the 1 hour rush mode feature turned off automatically if it’s still on and a live call or chat comes through on purple garden. Gives me anxiety sometimes seeing the rush orders pile up and I’m in a live session especially if the client wants to add more time
    To their session. I like to log into everything when I start work.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. During a live readings

Please make us unavailable until we are through with our live sessions. We can’t run the sales correctly due to this. The system should make us unavailable automatically, until our chats are done. Give us more freedom to do something here ourselves. Some advisors have slow traffic or are new while others like me have heavy traffic due to long history with Po and clientele. Can we control what to be available for or not during live sessions. Can we come up with something?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For advisors on live calls and chat

It would be helpful to have a feature that turns of 1 hour rush mode when a live call or chat comes through from purple Garden. When I start work I often turn on all features to increase possibility or client orders but it become stressful and distracting to see rush mode orders pile up when I’m on a live reading and the current client wants to add more time.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Live Video Call Appointments

The ability for advisors to schedule live video call appointments in addition to signing in whenever chosen.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notify advisor for live reading

There’s a particular advisor on PO that I love. I️ wish there was feature that would allow us to message or “nudge” the advisor when we would like a live reading. We could set up a time frame or appointment that’s convenient for the both of us. I’ve been waiting for days for this advisor to be available for live video calls.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make a live video reading appointment

Create a way to request a live reading with an advisor or request to make an appointment, but also allowing the advisor to deny the request or ask the client if another date or time is possible

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to leave notes for yourself next to advisors name

It may be months later before you want to go back and get more advice, but you forgot whose advice was accurate and whose was not and you don't want to have to go back through all your old readings in order to figure that out.

For example, say you get a love reading for several advisors. Some advisors say "go for it!" and the others say "no he's not into you" So leaving notes for yourself on the app at quick glance will help you determine your odds and will help you know exactly who to go to again…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Specializing in???

It would be great if you can also add categories as to what psychic specializes in a certain subject such as some psychic specialize in catastrophic events some in accuracy in dates and times some specialize in contacting loved ones that have passed on and so on...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow messaging

Allow messaging between reader and member. This would be helpful bc sometimes I want to know when my favorite readers on coming on and they’re often offline. I had an example where I had to wait for a reader to come online and waited for them for 2 months to finally come back despite me pressing “nudge”

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base