The current pay scale for readings in Purple Ocean is as follows:
- A regular reading costs the client $10.00, and the advisor earns $4.00.
- A 1-hour ("rush delivery") reading (costs the client $15.00, and the advisor earns $6.00.
- A follow-up reading is a reading ordered by the same client with the same advisor within an hour of viewing their delivered reading and is $5.00, with the advisor earning $2.00. If this follow-up reading is ordered and done in Rush Delivery mode, the client pays $10 and the advisor earns $4.
If you miss a Rush Delivery deadline, which is one hour after the order is placed, you will be suspended from using the Rush Delivery Mode for 7 days, and your client can cancel the order. If the order is cancelled by the client, your account will be suspended for 7 days and you will be unable to receive new jobs.
All credit purchased inside the Purple Ocean app is paid for by the client directly to the App Store or Google Play–not to Purple Ocean. Apple and Google charge a 30% commission of all in-app purchases (it's actually a bit higher after currency conversions and fees). The default share for Advisors is 40%.
Payments are released as follows:
- Funds clear approximately 15 days from the time that the reading is delivered to your client.
- There is a minimum withdrawal sum of $35.00. You can tap on the “Withdraw” button in the revenues screen when sufficient funds are available for withdrawal.
- You may make a withdrawal request any time you have sufficient cleared funds in your account.
- If you should accumulate $600 or more in your available funds, our system will initiate an automatic withdrawal.
- Payments from Purple Ocean should land in your connected Paypal account within 3 business days.