Advisor Code of Conduct
You, the Advisor, will be solely and fully liable for all conduct, services, advice, postings and transmissions that are made in connection with your use of the Service. We reserve the right to monitor all videos, messages, communications, and content to ensure that You are complying with these Advisor Terms, as well as the terms and conditions contained in our other policies. You understand and agree that all of your communications with clients must be exclusively carried out via the Service. If You fail to abide by this code of conduct, in addition to pursuing any and all other legal remedies available to Us, your account may be suspended or terminated at Our sole discretion.
When using the Service, the following guidelines are to be followed by all Advisors:
- You will not knowingly engage in any conduct designed to defraud, mislead, or otherwise deceive any user of the Service.
- You will not using vulgar, racist, offensive or obscene language.
- You will not harass, threaten, or embarrass a client or other user of the Service.
- You will not wear revealing clothing.
- You will present a pleasant visual atmosphere for your client free of disruptions, background noise and outside interferences. For example, You will not record your Advisor responses from a loud party, while driving, smoking, reclined in a bed or on a sofa or while eating.
- You will maintain a professional relationship with your clients at all times and treat them with dignity and respect.
- You will not badger or retaliate against a client who left you a negative rating.
- You will not post or exchange contact information with any client (or any other information which would allow You to interact with a client outside of the Service), except for your BitWine user name if You so desire. This includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, social media accounts, other sites where You offer services, or the name You are operating under on any of these sites.
- You will not interact or communicate, or attempt to interact or communicate, with a client outside of the Service, other than through BitWine.
- You will not give advice that is of the legal or medical nature. Such advice may only be provided by a properly licensed medical or legal professional, with an established physician-patient relationship, attorney-client, or other professionally relevant relationship. You understand and agree that if a client is suicidal or is indicating potential self-harm, You will tell them that they should seek immediate professional medical care provided by a properly licensed medical professional.
- You will not offer services that guarantee the direct altering of the future, including, but not limited to, spells or spell removal.
- You will advise clients, whom You have been introduced to through the Service, only by, on, or through the Service.
- You will comply with any applicable rules, regulations, laws, or statutes in using the Service as an Advisor.
- You will not provide false information or misleading information in connection with your Advisor profile.
- You will regularly maintain your profile and assure that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
- You will assure that at all times You accurately list and represent your skills, qualifications, and background.
- You will not perform services as an Advisor in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to do so.
- You will not provide any information or advice or recommendations pertaining to the value, viability, or investment or purchase value of any security, sweepstakes, lottery, games of chance, etc.
- You will not offer additional or alternative services for additional payment or compensation.
- You will not engage in any conduct or take any actions that may manipulate, undermine, and/or interfere with any ratings of any Advisor on the Service. We reserve the right to exclude without explanation any rating that We think may compromise the integrity of the Advisors feedback system.
- You will not engage in conduct that disparages or otherwise negatively affects the Purple Ocean, Purple Garden, Barges, or BitWine brands.
- You will not attempt to send any “spam” or “junk” or any other form of unsolicited emails or communications to any user of the Service.
- You will not promote, advertise, introduce or refer any other service to any other user.
- You will take all necessary measures to safeguard any and all confidential information provided to You by any client.
- You will not share or disclose any personal information about a client with anyone, including, but not limited to, your friends, family members, and professional colleagues. If You learn personal information about a client from sources outside of the Service, You will disclose such information to the client as well as the source of your information. You will not conceal such information and otherwise use it to your advantage as an Advisor.
- You will not register multiple accounts as an Advisor and shall at all times have at most one active Advisor account.
- You will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, accept, solicit or request any payment, tips, compensation or renumeration of any kind, either directly or indirectly, from a client.
If We suspect that You have violated the Advisor Code of Conduct or have otherwise breached this Agreement, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to Us herein or by law, Barges reserves the right to withhold or reverse payments, levy fines, and/or suspend or terminate your account in its sole and absolute discretion.